Pulse are working with one of the UK's leading providers of neurological and neurobehavioural rehabilitation, supporting them in recruiting an experienced Clinical Psychologist to be a key member of the multi-disciplinary therapy team based across several of their sites.
Your duties will involve working in the specialist units with a variety of patients with stroke/Traumatic brain injuries. You will work within a team that includes medical staff, Speech and Language therapists, Occupational therapists, Clinical Psychologists, Physiotherapists, Nurses and a full time Assistant Psychologist.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking formulations leading onto intensive rehabilitation programs
- Service evaluations
- Research and audits
- Neuropsychological assessments
- Rehabilitation programs
- Writing risk assessments and interventions
- Address cognitive, emotional and behavioural difficulties, such as verbal aggression and undertake group work.
- Some knowledge of working with clients who have addictions would be desirable.
The successful candidate will hold a doctorate in Clinical Psychology and be registered with the HCPC.
The company offers a fantastic benefits package to include contributory pension, competitive annual leave entitlement and opportunities for CPD/Research. This post is available on a part-time basis for circa 3 days/week
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.