An exciting new opportunity has opened for a Qualified High Intensity CBT Therapist to join a dynamic talking therapies service based in Oxford. The appointed Cognitive behavioural therapist will be able to start as soon as possible, working flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
The successful CBT therapist will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing a high intensity CBT service to patients with Long Term Condition mental health disorders, therefore applying therapists must have completed LTC training.
To be considered for this role applying therapists must have:
- A post graduate diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Full BABCP accreditation
- Completed LTC training
- Extensive Mental Health experience
- The ability to develop good therapeutic relationships with clients
- Be comfortable providing 1:1 or group consultation (face-to-face and via telephone)
- An IAPT supervision course is ideal, but not essential for the role
- Be empathetic and understanding
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
Pulse are the leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies, and we work closely with our NHS and private clients, to place qualified professionals into both permanent and locum roles across the UK.
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions*
Not for you but know the ideal Cognitive behavioural therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.