An exciting new opportunity has opened for a qualified Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to be welcomed into our clients eating disorders team based in Cheshire. This is a permanent vacancy which the appointed CBT therapist will be able to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week.
The successful therapist will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing a high intensity CBT service to patients with eating disorders. The cognitive behavioural therapist in post will address both physical consequences and the related underlying psychological/social factors, to help restore a healthier eating pattern.
To be considered for this role applying therapists must have:
- A post graduate diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Full BABCP accreditation
- An interest in and knowledge of therapeutic approaches to eating disorders.
- Previous mental health experience
- The ability to develop good therapeutic relationships with clients
- Be comfortable providing 1:1 or group consultation (face-to-face and via telephone)
- An IAPT supervision course is ideal, but not essential for the role
- Be empathetic and understanding
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal Cognitive behavioural therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.