Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 7 CBT Therapist to work in Durham. Our client is looking for a clinician to join the service for 3 months, during this time you would be responsible for treating clients with anxiety and depression. Previous experience working within an IAPT service would be desirable.
This role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours Monday to Friday for a 6 month period
BABCP Accreditation is desired for the position although not essential. Applicants will also be considered based on experience.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.