Pulse is currently seeking a band 8a Clinical Psychologist who specialises in Eating Disorders, to join our client’s well-established private practice within North Yorkshire.
The post holder will provide specialist psychological assessment and therapeutic interventions for adults with eating disorders within an inpatient environment.
The Psychologist in post will work closely with the wider MDT to advise in best psychological care. Experience working with people with Eating Disorders of any age is highly desirable.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 training
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist's
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.