Pulse currently has an urgent requirement for a Band7/8a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist, for our private client based in the Warwickshire area. The post on offer will involve working across 3 wards in a locked rehabilitation and recovery service for men with mental health illness’. The practice has also received a Good overall rating from the CQC.
The successful clinical psychologist will be required to provide group work, and one to one assessments and treatments for a 3-month locum contract initially. The role is available to start as soon as possible and both full-time and part-time candidates will be considered.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.Why join Pulse?
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.