Our client is currently seeking a HCPC registered Psychologist specialising in trauma therapy, to work within a well-established NHS Trust located in Northumberland. This vacancy is available for the appointed psychologist to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week for an ongoing period. Our client will consider a counselling or clinical psychologist for this role.
The band 7 or 8a Clinical psychologist will provide therapy to adults who may have experienced trauma, in an outpatient setting.
To be considered for this role applying psychologists will need:
- HCPC registration
- A doctorate or equivalent in Psychology (Clinical or Counselling)
- Previous experience working with trauma
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Duties will include:
• 1:1 sessions
• Managing own caseload
• Telephone assessments with clients
• Managing and assessing risk
• Making referrals when needed
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/LTD/PSC and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Clinical Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.