Pulse is recruiting a clinical psychologist to undertake a permanent opportunity at an adult rehabilitation unit for patients with autism and complex mental health. The successful applicant will provide specialist knowledge and consultation to staff at all levels, including:
• undertaking assessments to plan an effective therapy programme for the patients
• supervising and supporting other psychologists who are newly qualified
• providing specialist psychological skills and advice to improve planning, service developments and staff training
• giving advice regarding assessments
This full-time permanent opportunity has a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus fantastic benefits. If this role interests you, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a registered practitioner psychologist recognised by the HCPC
• Hold postgraduate doctoral level training in Clinical Psychology as accredited by the BPS (including specifically models of psychopathology, clinical psychometrics, neuropsychology, two or more distinct psychological therapies and lifespan developmental psychology)
• Be trained in clinical supervision
• Has had previous experience in working as a qualified psychologist
• Company pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Subsidised or free meals
• Flexible working patterns
• Excellent training and development opportunities
If this role interests you, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.