Clinical Psychologist – Salary up to £45k Stafford
Pulse is currently looking to recruit a permanent Clinical Psychologist to work in an Adult Rehabilitation Unit for those with autism and complex mental health. You will be providing specialist knowledge and consultation to staff at all levels.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Undertake assessments to plan an effective therapy programme for the patients
• Supervise and support liaise with other psychologists who are new qualified
• Provide special knowledge and consultation to staff at all levels
• Provide specialist psychological skills and advice to planning, service developments and staff training.
• To give advice to the team regarding assessments
The successful candidate will:
• Be a registered practitioner psychologist recognised by the HCPC
• Post graduate doctoral level training in either Clinical Psychology as accredited by the BPS (including specifically models of psychopathology, clinical psychometrics, neuropsychology, two or more distinct psychological therapies and lifespan developmental psychology)
• Be trained in clinical supervision
• Has had previous experience in working as a qualified psychologist
• Company Pension Scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Subsidised or free meals
• Flexible working patterns
• Excellent training and development opportunities
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.