Pulse is currently recruiting to a vacancy for a Band 7 or 8a psychologist to work in a staff psychological wellbeing hub, helping front line staff to cope with trauma following COVID 19.
The successful candidate will to join our client’s well-established NHS trust based in Warwickshire. This vacancy is available to start immediately, working full time hours each week for an ongoing period.
The empathetic Psychologist will be assisting in the inception and delivery of the hub, providing specialist psychological and neuropsychological advice to other professionals and staff contributing to the formulation, diagnosis, treatment plans and management of health and social care staff.
To be considered for this role, the Psychologist must:
• Current registration as a Practitioner Psychologist with HCPC
• Doctoral level qualification in Clinical or Counselling Psychology
• Experience of working as a qualified clinical psychologist
• Experience of working with a range of clients
• Maintenance of professionalism in challenging circumstances
• Knowledge of the theory and practice of highly specialist psychological assessment methods and therapeutic approaches in relation to the client group
If you are an enthusiastic Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner with IAPT experience, looking to make a positive change to those with a range of mental health conditions, then please apply today or contact the team for more information.
• HireVue online interviews
• iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.