Our client located in Epsom is now seeking an experienced Clinical Psychologist to join their Adult Secondary Care service, on a full-time locum basis. The Psychologist appointed will provide highly specialist psychological assessment and treatment to all service users, while work as part of the wider MDT team.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for providing specialist psychological assessments of clients referred to the acute inpatient wards based upon the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex data from a variety of sources including psychological and neuropsychological tests.
What to do next?
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply today!
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional Compliance Team of training phlebotomist’s
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.