Are you a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist with experience working in Chronic Pain/Physical Health?
Our private client based in Guernsey is now seeking a Clinical Psychologist to work within their innovative chronic pain team, starting as soon as possible. The role will require an experienced and qualified profession to support the existing multi-disciplinary team as well as delivering a specialist psychological service to patients who require pain management treatment.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below!
Benefits of this role:
• Higher salary than mainland equivalent
• Can take NHS pension with you and bring it back to the mainland (ie, no break in service)
• £5k relocation allowance
• Flights and accommodation paid for during interview process
• Will support with part-payment of rent for up to 2 years
• Flat 20% tax bracket - you keep more of what you earn
• Population of 60,000 - similar to a large town. Plenty to do but never feels busy.
• Great beaches and outdoor lifestyle
• Good schools
• Flexible working and short commutes
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.