Pulse is recruiting for a Band 7 – Band 8a Clinical Psychologist to work within a pain management team at a NHS Trust in Durham. The role will require an experienced and qualified profession to support the existing multi-disciplinary team as well as delivering a specialist psychological service to patients who require pain management treatment. This is a full-time role starting as soon as possible, for an initial 3-month period.
Successful candidates will be HCPC registered and have previous experience working as a psychologist in pain management.
This would be an exciting time to join the team as there will be more development within their services. These areas include Adult Diabetes, Bariatric surgery, Cardiac, Cancer, Chronic Pain, Palliative Care, Musculoskeletal, Paediatric Diabetes and Stroke.
Duties will include:
- Working alongside AHPs, Medical and nursing staff
- Providing triage and assessments towards individuals or groups managing LTCs
- Being involved with training and research activities, to continue progression
- Manage own workload, whilst still working in a multidisciplinary team
What to do?
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now using the form below and uploading your CV. If you would like any more information on the role, please do not hesitate to contact.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Regional compliance team of training phlebotomists
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.