Our client is currently seeking to recruit a band 7 Clinical Psychologist or CBT Therapist to join their NHS team located in Peterborough. This vacancy is available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible, offering flexing part time hours for an initial 3 month period with view to extend.
The psychology professional must be either a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist, or BABCP accredited CBT Therapist to be considered for this role. You will be working with an adult caseload providing evidence based psychological therapy for the ministry of Defence out-patients service. The role will involve completing psychological assessments, psychological formulation and treatment planning under clinical supervision.
You must be competent in delivering CBT for this role. The ability to deliver EMDR therapy is not essential but highly desirable.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- Ipoint time sheet apps -
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.