Are you an empathetic clinical or counselling psychology professional with excellent interpersonal skills?
An opportunity has become available for a Band 7 Clinical Psychologist to work within both a pain management and cancer/oncology service in West Midlands. The post holder will predominantly see a mixture of pain management and oncology patients. This is a locum position, offering full or part time hours for an ongoing period.
The qualified therapist will undertake assessments, formulate care plans and deliver therapeutic interventions for adults with chronic long-term pain conditions. The post holder will also work closely with a wider multidisciplinary team consisting of Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health Nurses. What next?
If you feel you are compassionate, patient and want to make a lasting difference to those with chronic pain conditions, please apply today or contact our team for more information. Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of workWhy Pulse?
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions Not for you but know the ideal psychological therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 h
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.