Our NHS client based in Surrey currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Clinical Psychologist to work within their Older Adults service, on a full-time locum basis. The candidate in post will assess the psychological needs of older people who use the services and collaboratively plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
The post will involve working across two teams at different sites, so it would be beneficial for those apply to hold a full licence and have access to own vehicle during work hours.
• Doctorate in Clinical Psychology qualification or equivalent
• Completed Clinical Supervisors course
• HCPC Registration
• Experience of working with older people with complex mental health difficulties, including dementia, and their families
• Experience of conducting and interpreting neuropsychological assessments
• Experience of service development
• Experience of working within a rehabilitation setting
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today.
What can Pulse offer you?
• Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Flexible hours that you can meet your needs whether part time of full time
• Our £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• *Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.