A locum contract has become available for a HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to work within an NHS Older Adult team in County Antrim. The vacancy is available for the appointed psychologist to start as soon as possible, working full or part time hours for an initial 3-6 month period.
Our client is looking for a highly specialist Clinical Psychologist (or counselling) to conduct detailed assessment and formulation, therapeutic intervention and neuropsychological assessments, covering both mental health and organic problems, such as dementia. The psychologist in post will be working collaboratively with members of dynamic and well-established multidisciplinary teams, where psychology is seen as a valuable resource and where you will have the opportunity to develop the role of psychology within the service.
Applying psychologist's will need:
- Doctorate qualification in Clinical or Counselling Psychology
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience working with older adults
- Excellent communication skills
- To be sensitive to others and show compassion to patients
- To be open minded
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- Ipoint time sheet apps -
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right Clinical Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.