We are currently working on a position for a Clinical Psychologist to work in an older adults’ service based in Brecon. The ideal candidate will conduct visits to patients’ homes and care homes to people with dementia. This post is available to start as soon as possible, working 2.5 days per week.
Our client is looking for a highly specialist Clinical Psychologist to conduct detailed assessment and formulation, therapeutic intervention and neuropsychological assessments, covering both mental health and organic problems, such as dementia. The psychologist will be working collaboratively with members of dynamic and well-established multidisciplinary teams, where psychology is seen as a valuable resource and where you will have the opportunity to develop the role of psychology within the service.To be considered for this role the psychologist must:
• Have HCPC registration as a Clinical Psychologist
• Hold a doctorate level qualification in Psychology (Clinical)
• Have experience working with older adults
• Be a great listener with strong communication skills
• Be empathetic, observant and independent. Why Pulse?
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• Ipoint time sheet apps -
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect Clinical Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.