We are currently seeking a band 7 Clinical Psychologist with experience working with Older adults to join our clients service, within an innovative NHS Trust in Buckinghamshire. This role is available for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an initial 5 month period.
The post holder will be a part of an assessment team, providing specialist assessment and diagnosis to service users who have been referred to the service. You will be responsible to complete written reports, and relevant documents in a time efficient manner, in addition to managing your own caseload of patients
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.