Pulse is now recruiting for a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist or a CBT Therapist with Secondary Care experience, to join their community mental health service in West Wales. The candidate appointed will need to be available as soon as possible and required to work part-time or full-time for 6 months.
Due to the nature of the work the CBT therapist must be accredited with the BABCP.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today using the form below or contact our team today for more information.
Why join Pulse?
• First class support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Shortlist for vacancies and update availability through iPoint
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.