An exciting permanent position has become available for a Clinical Psychologist to work within a prestigious neurorehabilitation service in Glasgow. This is to start as possible, offering full-time hours.
The post holder will work in a highly specialist Neuropsychology service for adults with acquired and long-term neurological conditions. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team delivering specialist neuro-psych assessments, treatment, case formulation and consultation to other team members and other agencies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Psychologist that is looking for a new, engaging role. If you are interested, please contact a member of the team or apply below.
- A competitive salary starting at £37,560, dependent on experience
- Group life assurance
- Initial and ongoing training and support
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- A range of staff discounts and employee vouchers that can be used nationwide
- Free parking onsite
- Continued professional development, which is recognised through Long service and staff awards.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.