Pulse are now seeking a Clinical Psychologist to work in a multi-disciplinary team with service users with acquired brain injuries. This is a full-time locum post, available to start as soon as possible for three months initially.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing specialist psychological assessment to service users, using psychological and neuropsychological tests
• Providing highly specialist psychological advice to the MDT formulation for appropriate therapeutic approaches
• Undertaking psychologically based risk assessment and risk management for relevant service users and advising team members appropriately
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.