Pulse is now recruiting for a band 8a Clinical Psychologist with Neuro rehabilitation experience, to work within a private service located in East Sussex.
To be considered for this role you must be HCPC registered and have previous experience in a similar role. The role is available to start as soon as possible and is offering 2 days a week work for an ongoing period.
Main duties within this role include:
- Provide clinical leadership whilst supervising the neurobehavioral programme.
- Deliver clinical neuropsychology to the service.
- Take part in the specialist training of members of the transdisciplinary team.
- Ensure referrals that are made to the service are suitable in a time efficient manner.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with commissioners of services.
If this role is suited to you, please apply now or contact the team today for more information.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.