Are you an experienced and qualified Clinical Psychologist who has experience working within neuro rehabilitation?
We are seeking a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist to join our client’s specialist brain injury rehabilitation service located in South London. This is a permanent position which offers the appointed psychologist full time hours each week and an immediate start date.
The psychologist in post will work in a highly specialist Neuropsychology service for adults with acquired and long-term neurological conditions. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team delivering specialist neuro-psych assessments, treatment, case formulation and consultation to other team members and other agencies.
You must have the following to apply:
- HCPC registration is a must
- Doctorate qualification in Clinical Psychology
- Have specialised knowledge of Neuropsychological disorders, neuroanatomy, and neurological conditions
- Experience of working with a range of client groups
- Excellent communication and listening skills
If this role is suited to you, please apply now or contact the team today for more information.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Maternity leave at 3 month’s full pay and 3 month’s half pay
- 2 week’s paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- General annual leave allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays that grows with service
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Not for you but know the right Clinical Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.