Are you a compassionate and dedicated Clinical Psychologist seeking a new opportunity?
Pulse are looking to recruit a highly experienced HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist to join our clients brain injury rehabilitation service located in South London. This is a full time locum vacancy which is available for an immediate start for an initial 3 month period with view to extend.
The service provides rehabilitation therapy for male and female adolescents and adults over the age of 17, who have a primary cognitive/behavioural impairment due to a brain injury or neurological condition. The appointed Psychologist will provide specialist neuropsychological services to service users whilst working within the multidisciplinary team to support and supervise other members of staff.
To be considered for this role you must;
- Be HCPC registered as a Clinical Psychologist
- Have a doctorate qualification in Psychology (Clinical)
- Have specialised knowledge of neuropsychological disorders, neuroanatomy and neurological conditions
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- Ipoint time sheet apps -
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know perfect Clinical Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.