Pulse are working with a well-established service to aid in appointing a permanent Clinical Psychologist to add to their existing team of clinicians based in Surrey.
The successful candidate will provide a high quality, specialist clinical neuropsychology service to patients on both a residential and day basis following a brain injury or neurological illness. Duties include:
- To provide a direct psychological service to clients and their families, carrying out assessments of their needs and abilities and using this information to formulate and implement appropriate treatment programs.
- To provide consultation and support to staff engaged in the cognitive, physical communication, functional, social and emotional rehabilitation of adults with neurological impairment.
This role is suitable for psychologists working at Band 7 who have experience or interest in working within a neuro-rehab setting. Candidates qualifying in September 2018 are also welcome to apply.
In return you will receive:
- An annual salary of £31,000 - £40,000
- Annual leave and other benefits
- Contributory pension scheme
Pulse are specialists in providing high-calibre Psychological Therapists to both the Public and Private Sector.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.