Specialty: Clinical Psychologist – Neuro Rehab
Job Location: London
Work Pattern: 37.5 hours, Full time
Pulse are working with one of the leading neuro-rehabilitation units in the UK. This established service is looking to appoint a permanent Clinical Psychologist to add to their existing team of clinicians.
The successful candidate will provide a high quality, specialist clinical neuropsychology service to both inpatients and outpatients, producing assessments and behaviour interventions at the same time as offering advice and consultation on patients’ psychological care.
Other duties include:
- Provide highly developed specialist neuropsychological assessment, interpretation and cognitive rehabilitation to clients
- Undertake clinical work as appropriate in all required settings including the rehab wards, hospital wards and outside environment in patient’s homes
- Work as a key member of the MDT and wider professional community
- Assess patients in coma, minimally aware state or post traumatic amnesia and to advise the rehab team on appropriate management
- Provide consultation to other clinical professionals
- Supervise Assistant Psychologists in provision of psychological assessment and treatment
- Work with MDT to develop and implement rehabilitation treatment plans
- Participate as a senior clinician in the development of a high quality, responsive and accessible service clients, carers and families within the service.
Experience of working within a neuro-rehab setting is essential, as is registration with the HCPC.
The organisation offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary of circa £45-50,000
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- Flexible working hours
- Private Healthcare scheme
- Life Assurance
- CPD opportunities
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.