We are looking for a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist to join our clients Neuro Rehab team within an NHS Trust in East London. Our client is seeking a locum candidate to help clear a large waiting list. This vacancy is available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible working part time hours for an initial 3 month period.
The post holder will work in a highly specialist Neuropsychology service for adults with acquired and long-term neurological conditions. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team delivering specialist neuro-psych assessments, treatment, case formulation and consultation to other team members and other agencies.
This is a specialist community neurorehabilitation service so a Psychologist with community experience would be beneficial, but not essential.
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
- Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply*
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.