As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for mental health professionals.
Pulse is currently seeking a band 7 Clinical Psychologist to join a dynamic therapeutic team based within our private client’s service in Greater London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week on a permanent basis.
The Clinical Psychologist in post will work in a highly specialist Neuropsychology service for adults with acquired and long-term neurological conditions. They will be part of a multidisciplinary team delivering specialist neuro-psych assessments, treatment, case formulation and consultation to other team members and other agencies.
Duties within this role include:
• Undertaking psychological assessments of clients
• Using a range of psychological approaches to formulate, devise and implement psychological treatments and management plans for clients
• Providing psychological support to clients and advice, guidance and consultation to colleagues as required across the residential and outreach service
• Developing and delivering integrated care plans involving the psychological treatment and management of a client’s problematic behaviour
• Training and supporting and mentor colleagues working within High View in the areas of brain injury, substance misuse, mental health and such other areas as appropriate and necessary
It is essential that the psychologist has previous experience within a neuro environment and is registered with the HCPC to be considered for this role.
If you are an empathetic Clinical Psychologist looking to make a positive change to patients with neurological conditions, then please apply today or contact our team for more information.
• Competitive salary
• An individual induction on your role and expectations
• A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.