As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for mental health professionals.
Pulse is currently seeking a band 8b Clinical Psychologist to join a dynamic community neuro team based within an NHS trust in Croydon. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering 25 hours per week for an initial 3 month duration.
The Clinical Psychologist in post will work in the community for a highly specialist Neuropsychology service for adults with acquired and long-term neurological conditions. You will support the multi-disciplinary neuro rehabilitation team and see neuropsychology only referrals from the local neurology service.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold a doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Have previous experience working within a neuro service
- Hold HCPC registration
- Hold a UK drivers licence and have access to a car
If you are an empathetic Clinical Psychologist looking to make a positive change to patients with neurological conditions, then please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Clinical Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.