Our client is recruiting for a HCPC registered Psychologist who specialises in Neuropsychology to join the team at an innovative NHS Trust in Cheshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3-month period.
The candidate in post will assess and treat own caseload of patients including those with a complex and highly complex social, psychological, communication, and cognitive presentation, make a diagnosis, and to develop and deliver individualised treatment programmes using evidence-based practice, working towards client’s goals.
Pay for this role will be dependent on banding.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.