Pulse are currently seeking a determined Band 7/8a Clinical Psychologist to be welcomed into our client’s friendly Mental Health team, in Tynemouth. This position will be available for the appointed Clinical Psychologist to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours on a permanent basis.
The Clinical Psychologist will undertake assessments, formulate care plans and deliver therapeutic interventions for adult and children with complex mental health needs. The psychologist will also be supporting a like-minded multidisciplinary team consisting of Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and other clinical staff.
To be considered for this role, you must:
• Doctoral-level training in Clinical Psychology as accredited by the British Psychological Society.
• Registered with HCPC
• Have doctorate level knowledge of research methodology, research design and complex, multivariate data analysis as practiced within the clinical fields of psychology.
• Have experience of specialist psychological assessment, formulation and treatment of clients presenting with a broad range of issues.
• Two or more years post-qualification experience
• Previous experience of working within an Adult and Child Mental Health setting will be strongly favoured.
• Previous experience working in a private mental health setting
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist with a keen interest in helping adults with mental health conditions, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
• Company Pension
• Flexibility on clinic hours
• 24 days holiday + bank holidays (pro-rata)
• Supervision and training provision
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.