Pulse are currently looking for a HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to provide a specialist psychology service to the Symbol Therapy Team for Children Looked After and Adopted Children. The role will include specialist assessment, treatment, planning, implementation and monitoring of outcomes. The appointed psychologist will be available to start as soon as possible, covering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
Our client is seeking an empathetic and caring Clinical Psychologist who can work from home, but also able to commute into site if the patient requires. The Psychologist in post will be conducting telephone consultations and face to face work within the LAC team, working with children who have an allocated social worker and present attachment difficulties etc.
To apply for this post Psychologists must have:
• Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
• HCPC registration
• Experience working with children and young people (experienced working with looked after children would be ideal but not essential)
Duties within this post will include:
• Telephone consultations and face to face work
• Managing own caseload
• Waitlist initiative
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply today.
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Work in different geographical locations – we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from a dedicated and friendly consultant
• HireVue online interview
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Clinical Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.