Band 7 HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist - Londonderry
Pulse is recruiting a band 7 HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join an adult secondary care service in Londonderry, Northern Ireland.
The role is available ASAP with working hours of 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. The initial work contract is for six months but there is scope for extension for the right candidate. The vacancy is based within an outpatient setting and involves working with adults aged 18 – 65 experiencing step 3 - 5 moderate to severe mental health.
The successful candidate will see 16 contacts per week (WTE), four per day, providing both assessments and therapy. This work will exclude working with bipolar, psychosis and personality disorders.Our client is an equal opportunities employer so part-time applicants are welcomed.This role offers excellent rates of pay but that's not it.
Undertake this role and Pulse can offer you:
• A £300 relocation bonus
• Help with accommodation and flights
• Daily payroll and flexible payment options
• Holiday pay*
• £300 cash bonus referral scheme*
• Online interviews, saving you time and money during the recruitment process
• Free trainingNot quite the right role for you?
We have many vacancies on offer throughout the UK so register with Pulse and benefit from the following:
• The best temporary and permanent vacancies in a variety of settings
• Opportunities to gain experience in a variety of services
• Online vacancy booking through ipointDid you know we offer recommendation bonuses?
Refer your friends to Pulse and in return, you'll receive a £300 cash bonus*. There's no limit to how many people you can recommend.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.