Pulse is now recruiting for a band 8b clinical psychologist to work within the looked after children’s service, in a private practice based in Lincolnshire. This role will require previous experience of working within CAMHS and you must be able to deliver a high-quality psychology service to users.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours Monday to Friday. To be considered candidates must have HCPC registration and be able to work well within a multidisciplinary team.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or call our team today for more information.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Shortlist for vacancies and update availability through iPoint
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.