Pulse are currently seeking a determined Clinical Psychologist to join our clients Adult Learning Disabilities team, within their private service based in the West Midlands. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering 22 hours per week for an ongoing duration. Counselling and Forensic Psychologists will also be considered for this post.
The Psychologist will work with adults, all of whom have autism and challenging behaviours. The post will involve completing assessments and implementing psychological treatment to those relating to their diagnosis. There is also an element of multiagency working with social care colleagues.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a doctorate in either Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychology
- Be HCPC registered
- Have a proven track record in working with mild to complex learning disabilities
- Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist with a keen interest in helping adults with a range of learning disabilities, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.