Pulse Staffing is seeking a band 8a/8b clinical or counselling psychologist who is currently required for a temporary contract with an NHS Trust based in Lancashire. All candidates applying must have experience of working with older adults in an inpatient setting who were displaying severe and enduring mental health presentations.
Experience in working with those with dementia is also required. The placement is available to start as soon as possible, for around an 8-month period and both full time and part time applicants are welcome to apply.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.