Pulse are now looking for a Clinical Psychologist to cover multiple small residential homes for looked after children with challenging behaviours, based in the West Yorkshire area. This role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours.
The post holder would work within a LAC team, providing assessments and therapy to children with mild to moderate mental health issues. You would work within a multi-disciplinary team alongside Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health nurses. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
The successful candidate must have:
• A doctorate level qualification in Clinical, Forensic or Counselling Psychology and registered with HCPC
• Knowledge of working with complex trauma and attachment (and supporting staff teams who do so)
• UK driving licence and own car
• CPD opportunities/training budget - DDP and DBT training provided
• HCPC and BPS registration fees paid for
• Flexible working pattern
• 25 days annual leave & bank holidays
• Comprehensive induction programme
• Mileage expenses
• Company pension scheme
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.