Pulse are currently recruiting for a HCPC registered Band 8c Clinical Psychologist to join a Looked After Children service based in Liverpool. The candidate appointed will be available to start as soon as possible, covering full time-hours per week for an ongoing period. To be considered for this post it is essential that you have previous CAMHS experience. Experience with leaning difficulties is preferred but not essential.
The aim of this role is to provide a qualified highly specialist clinical psychology service to looked after children and young people (0-18) who are at risk of becoming looked after and who present with complex, long standing and challenging difficulties.
Duties within this post will include:
- Carrying out assessments and therapeutic interventions
- Managing own caseload
- Waitlist initiative
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply today.
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Work in different geographical locations – we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from a dedicated and friendly consultant
- HireVue online interview
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.