Our client is recruiting for a HCPC registered Psychologist who has a proven track record in Neuro Psychology, to join the team in a London based NHS Trust. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3 months with the possibility of extension thereafter. This is a 3 day per week role at 22.5 hours per week.
The candidate in post will assess and treat own caseload of patients with Neuro Psychological problems. This post will be split between working with inpatients in a hospital setting and patients based out in the community.
To be considered for this role you must hold valid HCPC registration as a Clinical Psychologist and have had previous experience working with adults in a Neuro Psychology setting. The client is able to consider candidates at Band 7, Band 8a or Band 8b.
As this is a temporary role the successful candidate will become part of Pulse’s temporary workforce, offering the highest level of service to our clients and their patients. As part of this workforce you will benefit from:
- Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.