An opportunity has become available for a Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychologist to work with homeless adults with backgrounds of trauma within the South Wales area. This is a permanent opportunity available to start as soon as possible on a full or part-time basis.
The psychologist in post will provide specialist psychological assessment and therapy for service users, that contributes to ending their homelessness. You will evaluate treatment options considering therapeutic models and complex factors that have shaped the individual.
To be considered for this role you will:
• Hold registration with the HCPC
• Have completed doctoral level training in psychology
• Have experience of teaching, training and clinical supervision
• Be able and willing to travel nationally to engage in crisis-wide events
• Have previous experience and ability to engage individuals who have experienced complex trauma
• Experience of working with homeless people with complex needs, including substance misuse personality disorders and survivors of domestic abuse – desirable
If you are passionate about making a difference to service users lives and feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
• Competitive salary
• An individual induction on your role and expectations
• A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
• Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.