Are you an empathetic clinical or counselling psychologist with excellent interpersonal skills?
An opportunity has become available for a Clinical Psychologist or Counselling Psychologist to work within a physical health setting in Middlesex. The post holder will predominantly see a mixture of pain management patients. This is a locum position, offering full-time hours for an ongoing duration.
The qualified therapist will undertake assessments, formulate care plans and deliver therapeutic interventions for adults with chronic long-term pain conditions. The post holder will also work closely with a wider multidisciplinary team consisting of Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health Nurses. Travelling to different services and patients’ houses may be required for this position.
If you feel you are compassionate, patient and want to make a lasting difference to those with chronic pain conditions, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.