This NHS client based in Lancashire is now seeking an experienced clinical psychologist to work within their cystic fibrosis and long-term conditions team. The role is available to start as soon as possible, with a requirement of full-time hours for a 3-4-month period. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Psychologist with a health background who will work well within the MDT team.
The Psychologist appointed will have own clinical caseload and will need to develop treatment pathways for patients with long-term care.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this role, please apply using the form below.
Why register with Pulse?
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist's
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.