Pulse’s NHS client based in Lancashire is now seeking an experienced Clinical Psychologist to work within their Chronic Pain and LTC team. The role is available to start as soon as possible, with a requirement of full-time hours for a 3-4-month period. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Psychologist with a health background who will work well within the MDT team.
The Psychologist appointed will have own clinical caseload and will need to develop treatment pathways for patients with long term care.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this role, please apply using the form below.
Why register with Pulse?
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.