Are you a Clinical Psychologist with excellent interpersonal skills?
Pulse are currently looking for a band 8a/8b Clinical Psychologist to join our client’s well-established NHS trust based in Berkshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering both part-time and full-time hours for an initial 2 month duration. Counselling Psychologists and Health Psychologists will also be considered for this position.
The Clinical Psychologist in post will be working within a Long Term Conditions team, providing specialist mental health assessments, as well as formulating treatment plans and delivering evidence based therapeutic interventions to patients under their care. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological practice.
If you are a Clinical Psychologist, Counselling Psychologist or Health Psychologist with a person-centred approach, then please do not hesitate applying below or contacting our team today.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Clinical Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.