Are you a determined and caring Clinical Psychologist with forensic experience?
Our fantastic NHS client is seeking a band 7 or 8a Clinical Psychologist to join their forensic service based in Yorkshire. This post is available to start as soon as possible, offering part-time hours for an initial 3-month period. Forensic Psychologists will also be considered for this role.
The Clinical or Forensic Psychologist in post will be working within a medium secure male service. The appointed psychologist will be responsible for the assessment of service users and formulation sessions with ward staff on 2 male mental illness wards; one is a PICU and the other is an Admission ward.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold a doctorate level qualification within Clinical or Forensic Psychology
- Be HCPC Registered
- Have experience working within forensic service
- Have strong communication and listening skills
If you are an empathetic Psychologist with a strong motivation to help those with moderate to complex mental health conditions, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Clinical Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.