A new opportunity has become available with our private client in West Sussex, for a Clinical Psychologist to join their forensic team on working up to full-time hours per week on permanent basis.
The psychologist will work within a secure service for adults with forensic histories and complex mental health conditions. The post holder will work closely with service users, undertaking assessments and delivering evidence based therapeutic interventions where applicable. The psychologist will also be required to oversee / conduct HCR-20 risk assessments.
• Recognised post-graduate qualification
• Accreditation from BPS / HCPC
Salary is up to £60,000 pro rata.
• 25 days annual leave pro rata (excluding bank holidays)
• Opportunities for further career development
• Health cash plan and Life Assurance
• A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free meals and parking on site whilst on duty
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Not for you but know the ideal psychology candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.