Pulse are recruiting for band 7, 8a or 8b HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join a forensic service in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The successful candidate will be available as soon as possible, covering 1-2 days per week for a period of 3-6 months. The candidate appointed will be working in the medium secure healthcare wing focusing on the mental health needs of the clients. The post holder will also have previous experience working within a secure setting
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today.
Benefits of working through pulse include:
- Free training
- £300 recommend a friend cash bonus*
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.