We are currently seeking a HCPC registered band 7 Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join our clients Family Consultation Service within an NHS trust based in South West London.
The role is set within a tier 2 service and the appointed psychologist will be offering 1 session per family, or up to 2 follow up sessions using a systemic model.
To be considered for this role applying candidates must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold a doctorate or equivalent in Clinical/Counselling Psychology
- Have previous experience working within a similar service
- Have excellent communication and listening skills
- Have the ability to build excellent rapport with patients
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional Compliance Team of training phlebotomist’s
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Clinical Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.