We are currently seeking a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist to join our clients Health Psychology Service based within an NHS trust in Warwickshire. The appointed candidate will be working part time hours for an initial 3 month period.
To be considered for this role you must be HCPC registered, hold relevant qualifications and have previous experience in a similar role.
The post holder will work 2 days within an early supported discharge service for individuals who have had a stroke, and 2 days working within a community clinical Health Psychological Service. The roles within the 2 services may include conducting assessments and intervention’s to patients and their families and working within a multidisciplinary team.
If this role is suited to you, please apply now or contact the team today for more information.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.