Are you an empathetic clinical or counselling psychology professional with excellent interpersonal skills?
An opportunity has become available for a Band 8a Clinical Psychologist to work within a physical health setting in Greater Manchester. The post holder will be working within the pain management team. This is a locum position, offering 12 hours per week for an ongoing duration.
The qualified therapist will be responsible for improving the coping abilities of clients with persistent pain by delivering specialist psychological assessment, group work and individual therapy, including a pain psychology skills group. The post holder will work alongside, and be supervised by the 8b Clinical Psychologist, who works 24 hours per week split across the Chronic Pain Team and a separate Cardiology Service.
If you feel you are compassionate, patient and want to make a lasting difference to those with chronic pain conditions, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal psychological therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.